Chức danh và vị trí công tác:
Trưởng Khoa Khoa học cơ bản, Trưởng Bộ môn Dịch tễ học và Thống kê y sinh học, trường Đại học Y tế công cộng
Lĩnh vực chuyên môn, chuyên sâu:
- Dịch tễ học các bệnh không lây nhiễm
- Sức khỏe sinh sản
- Xã hội học
- Đánh giá tác động
- Thống kê y sinh học và phương pháp nghiên cứu định lượng
Xuất bản khoa học quốc tế:
- Nareerut Pudpong,Rapeepong Suphanchaimat, Bipin Batra, Lan Vu, Paul Dipika. A final-year nursing student survey: rural attitudes, perceived competencies and intention to work across five Asian countries. BMC Nursing 16(1) · December 2017
- Bich NN1, Cook M, Johnstone K, Capra M, Lan VT. Students' Knowledge and Attitudes Towards Smoke-Free Universities: Changes Since Enactment of Vietnamese Tobacco Control Legislation. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2016;17(S1):65-70.
- Lan Thi Hoang Vu · Ngan Thi Kim Nguyen · Hanh Thi Duc Tran ·Nazeem Muhajarine. MHealth information for migrants: An e-health intervention for internal migrants in Vietnam. Reproductive Health, April 2016
- Lan Thi Hoang Vu · Juhwan Oh · Quyen Thi-Tu Bui · Anh Thi-Kim Le. Use of modern contraceptives among married women in Vietnam: a multilevel analysis using the Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (2011) and the Vietnam Population and Housing Census (2009). Global Health Action 9 · February 2016
- Le Thi Kim Anh, Vu Hoang Lan, Esther Schelling. Assessment of Health Status across Different Types of Migrant Populations in Hanoi -Vietnam:A Cross-Sectional Study Using SF 36 Version 2. Vietnam Journal of Public Health Vol 2, 2014
- Lan T Hoang Vu, Linh Cu Le. Sex with female sex workers and HIV risk behaviours among general population of males aged 15-49 in Viet Nam. Vietnam Journal of Public Health Vol 2, 2014
- Lan T H Vu, Ha TT Le, Dieu Bui. Prevalence of cervical infection with HPV type 16 and 18 in Vietnam: implications for vaccine campaign. BMC Cancer, 2013, Vol 13; No53
- Le T K Anh, Vu T H Lan, Bassirou Bonfoh, Esther Schelling Profile of inter-provincial migration in Viet Nam: An analysis using census data 2009. Global Health Action, 2012, 5: 9334.
- Le Cu Linh, Lan Vu “Comparison of Audio-Computer Assisted Self-Interview to Traditional Interview in an HIV-Related Behavioral Survey in Vietnam”. Medic review, Vol 14, No4, 2012
- Lan Vu. High-risk and multiple Human Papilloma virus infections among married women in Can Tho, Vietnam. Accepted to Western Pacific Surveillance and Response Journal, April 2012.
- Lan Vu, Dieu Bui. Prevalence of Cervical human Papilloma virus infection among married women in Vietnam, 2011. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP 01/2012; 13(1):37-40
- Lan Vu, Patrick Nadol, Linh Le. HIV related risk behaviors among general populaion: a survey using Audi Computer Assisted Self Interview in 3 cities in Vietnam. Asia Pac J Public Health June 28, 2012
- Le Anh Thi Kim, Lien Thi Lan Pham, Lan Hoang Vu and Esther Schelling. Health services for reproductive tract infections among female migrant workers in industrial zones in Ha Noi, Viet Nam: an in-depth assessment. Reproductive Health 2012, 9:4
- Lan Vu, Linh Le, Nazeem Muhajarine. Multilevel Determinants of Colleges/Universities Enrolment in Vietnam: Evidences from the 15% Sample Data of Population Census 2009. Soc Indic Res (2013) 111:375-386
- Lan Vu and Ha Le. Cervical Human Papilloma Virus Infection among General Female Population in Vietnam: a Situation analysis. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 12, 561-566. 2011
- Lan Vu, Ha Le, Oanh Luong, Ngan Nguyen, Hanh Tran, Hong Luu. Prevalence of Cervical Human Papillomavirus Infection Among Married Women in Hanoi, Vietnam, 2010. Asia Pac J Public Health March 2012 vol. 24 no. 2 385-390
- Lan Vu, Bich Tran, Anh Le. The use of total assets as a proxy for socio-economic status in Northern Vietnam. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health, 2011 vol. 23 no. 6 996-1004
- Bruner MW, Chad KE, Verall TC, Vu L, Beattie-Flath JA, Humbert LM, Muhajarine N. Examination of physical activity in adolescents over the school year. Pediatric Exercise Science, 2009. Vol 21, 421-435
- Cushon J, Vu L, Janzen B, Muhajarine N. Neighborhood poverty impacts children’s physical health and well-being over time: evidence from the Early Development Instrument. Early Education and Development, 2011, 22(2); page 183-205
- Chassidy Puchala, Lan Vu, Nazeem Muhajarine. Neighbourhood ethnic diversity buffers school readiness impact in ESL children. Canadian Journal of Public Health, 2010. Vol 101 (supplement 3): 13-18.
- Lan Vu and Nazeem Muhajarine. Hopspitalization among children 0 to 6 year old: Are there neighbourhood effects? Canadian Journal of Public Health, 2010. Vol 101 (2): 119-23.
- Muhajarine, N and Vu, L. Neighborhood Contexts and Low Birth Weight: Social Disconnection Heightens Single Parents Risks in Saskatoon. Canada Journal of Public Health. 2009. Vol 100, No. 2, 130-133.
- Muhajarine N, Macqueen Smith F, Delanoy S, Ellis J, Vu L. Understanding the Early Years in Saskatoon: study fuels program and policy improvements for children. Alberta Centre for Active Living newsletter. Vol. 13, No.1, March 2006.
- Muhajarine N, Vu L, Labonte R. Social contexts and Children's Health Outcomes: Researching across the boundaries. Critical Public Health, 2006, 16(3), 2005-218.